The warranty can be claimed anytime by following the WCW Procedure.
WCW procedure refers to a three layer procedure supported by 'The English Oak website'. The procedure is as follows:
- Draft an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the grievance.
- The grievance will be studied and may be followed up with the customer/dealer (Customer shall retain all supports in form of HQ Photos/ Recordings.
- A successful claim will be processed within 10 working days after receving the mail and adjustment if any, shall be made within 30 days.
Any Warranty claims shall be subject to the following pre-conditions:
- Presentation of purchasing and delivery documents.
- Presentation of warranty certificate in original is required at the time of claiming the warranty.
- Immediate written information of type and size of damage.
- Local building regulations must have been adhered to.